Nose and sinus issues can make you miserable; however, you don’t need to suffer needlessly. Our skilled ENT specialists offer advanced diagnosis and treatment options.
Rhinology deals with issues related to the nose and sinuses. This includes upper respiratory conditions, such as difficulty breathing, seasonal or environmental allergies, recurring sinus or ear infections, and more.
Allergens can cause numerous symptoms and chronic conditions of the ear, nose, and throat. Some common symptoms include:
- Nasal congestion / Post-nasal drip
- Sinus pain and pressure
- Itching, popping, or fullness in the ears
- Difficulty breathing
- Chronic cough, hoarseness, or sore throat
- Itchy or watery eyes
- Skin rashes
- Digestive issues/food intolerances
- Fatigue or headaches
At ENT and Allergy Associates of South Georgia, our Otolaryngologists specialize in diagnosing and treating all rhinology-related issues. Some of the conditions we treat include:
- Seasonal, environmental, and food allergies
- Deviated septum
- Nasal polyps
- Recurring sinusitis or tonsillitis
- Chronic or acute ear infections
At ENT and Allergy Associates of South Georgia, we use state-of-the-art testing and diagnostics to ensure you get the proper diagnosis for your sinus-related issues.
Nose and sinus problems are assessed through physical examination and by taking a thorough health history, along with the use of:
- Allergy Testing
- Breathing and lung function tests
- X-rays and CT scans
Once a diagnosis is provided, your doctor works with you to determine the best course of action for your specific condition and situation.
Our treatments are personalized to your specific needs. Some of the treatment options we offer include:
- Over-the-counter and/or prescription medications
- Allergy shots or sublingual therapy
- Surgical procedures
Do you suffer from chronic sinusitis, asthma, allergies, or ear infections? Call our office today to set up an appointment and get relief.